Listing Tools

Almost new Class B office space near Park Ridge Hospital and Asheville Airport. A total of 26 rooms, 7 restrooms, 1 kitchen. Plenty of parking spaces. Business sign and building visible from I26. Currently 3 tenants. Total net rent income after expenses is $55600, net investment return 11% per year, the best of its class in Hendersonville and Asheville. Adding an average annual property appreciation rate of 6%, that would be a total of 17% investment return per year, unbeatable for low risk reliable investment. Property sold in 2013 (market bottom) for $553,500

Do not fill in this field:

Schedule A Visit

Property Details of 170 Old Naples Road

Property Details

Interior Features

Utilities and Appliances

Map Location

Driving Directions

Listed by Kevin Wei of Buncombe Realty
Broker Reciprocity

© 2018 by the North Carolina Multiple Listing Service. This information is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed. Subject to verification by all parties. This data is copyrighted and may not be transmitted, retransmitted, copied, framed, repurposed, or altered in any way for any other site, individual and/or purpose without the express written permission of the North Carolina Multiple Listing Service. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. Any use of search facilities of data on this site, other than a consumer looking to purchase real estate, is prohibited.

Do not fill in this field:

Do not fill in this field:

Do not fill in this field:

Do not fill in this field:

Do not fill in this field:

Do not fill in this field:

$

Do not fill in this field: